Sunday, April 30, 2017

In Class Questions on a Short Story

What was your reaction to the text you just read? 
I was a little confused at first. It could be from exhaustion, but the different aspects of his life seemed jump around and not line up. It started out with him being in a parking lot and then beating up some guy and doing drugs to being fine and having a family. The wife was suspicious about a mysterious crime that seemed to come out of no where.

What connections did you make with the piece? Discuss the elements of the work with which you were able to connect.
I think because I don't fully understand the text that I really connect with it at all. Maybe with the wife, because I know how it feels to be suspicious and not confident.

What changes would you make to adapt this story into another medium?
What medium would you use?
I think this story would make a great short film.
With the drastic changes from good to bad, it would be easier to keep up with, because the audience would visually see what is going on.
I would help the viewer follow the story by clearly marking when the separate events happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment