Monday, April 17, 2017

Week Thirteen Curate yourself: The Adventure Zone

Like dungeons and dragons? What about tacos? 
If so, wow do I have a podcast for you.

For this week I'm going to be discussing The Adventure Zone, which is a Dungeons and Dragons podcast that is lead by 3 brothers and their dad. If you're a Dungeons and Dragons fan this podcast is a must. I've never really liked most forms of media such as T.V. and podcast, but the moment I began listening to this one I was intrigued by it.This podcast is inspirational and can show you how elaborate a simple game can become with a little bit of imagination and planning. 

This show creates an extremely well seeded story that quickly draws the listener in. Over a span of the now 60 episodes and, however many more they plan to make, you listen to Magnus Merle and Taako take on incredible enemies and save the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment